Thursday, May 23, 2019

Top 10 things I love about Alameda #6 - Biking



If you watched my top 5 things I love about Alameda video then you may have saw a lot of bikes in that video. Recently we had Bike To Work Day here in Alamed and through out the bay area and it reminded me of one of the other things I love about living here... Biking! check out this video I did on biking here in Alameda.

Alameda, alameda real estate, alameda homes for sale, Oakland, Oakland real estate, Oakland real estate agent, Berkeley, Berkeley real estate, Philip kaake, Philip kaake realtor, kaakeproperties, kaakeproperties homes for sale, east bay, east bay real estate, kaakeproperties east bay real estate, east bay homes for sale, @kaakeproperties, #kaakeproperties, @compass, #compass,
 
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment