Monday, October 20, 2014

East End Project

I live in the east end of Alameda. I have created a special album on my flickr page that has photos from my neighborhood. As well as being a real estate agent I have been a professional photographer for over 25 years. Of course I take photos everywhere I go I just happen to spend a lot of time around here. Click here to check out my east end project page.

























Alameda, Oakland, Berkeley, alameda real estate, Oakland real estate, Berkeley real estate, realtors, alameda realtor, Oakland realtor, Berkeley realtor, alameda homes, Oakland homes, Berkeley homes, alameda homes for sale, Oakland homes for sale, Berkeley homes for sale, san Francisco buyer, alameda buyer, Oakland buyer Berkeley buyer, homes for sale in alameda, homes for sale in Oakland, homes for sale in Berkeley, move to Alameda, move to Oakland, move to Berkeley, Philip kaake, Philip kaake extraordinary real estate professional, alameda open homes, Oakland open homes, Berkeley open homes, 94501, 94502

No comments:

Post a Comment